SILVER QUILL AWARDS
Are you committed to mastering your craft and making a meaningful impact? Then the 2023 IABC Africa Silver Quill awards programme is your platform for recognition and growth.
- Recognition: Shine a spotlight on your exceptional work.
- Feedback: A chance to learn from seasoned professionals.
- Legacy: Be part of a tradition spanning four decades.
What sets this programme apart?
- 28 diverse categories: From PR to Digital Communication, we’ve got you covered.
- Global standards: Entries are judged based on rigorous IABC global standards.
Deadlines & Fees
- Early-bird entries: Friday, 29 September 2023
R1 099.00 for members / R1 599.00 for non-members
- Final entries: Friday, 6 October 2023
R1 599.00 for members / R2 099.00 for non-members
How to enter
- Create a work plan that outlines your objectives, strategies, and results. Include a work sample to showcase your skills.
- Submit your entry to email@example.com.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last year’s high achievers
The Africa Region shone globally, winning 11 Gold Quills and a prestigious global Gold Quill Best of the Best award, as well as the Jake Wittmer trophy for communication research.
Join the ranks of excellence
“Silver Quills aren’t just awards; they’re a learning experience and a stepping stone to greatness,” says Camilla Osborne, IABC Africa Regional Chair.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com