IABC World Conference Scholarship
2018 World Conference Scholarship Nomination
IABC Africa Region has one 2018 IABC World Conference standard registration scholarship available to all Africa Region members. The World Conference will be held from June 3-6, 2018, in Montreal, Canada. The scholarship is valid for one (1) standard conference registration, valued at over $1500. The scholarship does not cover additional expenses involved such as for travel, accommodation or meals. These expenses are the responsibility of the scholarship recipient. The individual who is awarded the scholarship will also need to purchase tickets to attend ancillary events on their own, if so desired.
To qualify, you
- Must be a member of good standing order:
- Must be a member now as well as effective June 3-6, 2018
- Must have never previously attended IABC World Conference
- Could not attend the IABC World Conference without this scholarship
- Have not already registered for the conference
How to apply
Send us an email covering the following:
- Outline of your contributions to IABC
- Statement of need for financial assistance
- Your plan to communicate your experience at World Conference
- A 200 word or less explanation on the value you would get from World Conference
Self-nominations are encouraged. Due to the tight time frame for planning, please send in your nominations by end of business on 26 April, 2018. Email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen recipient will be informed directly.
IABC World Conference 2018: 3 – 6 June, Montreal, Canada
#IABC18conference, iabc, nomination, scholarship