IABC Africa launches a call for Regional Board Nominations
Are you willing to give back to the profession you love, grow your leadership skills and meet new people?
We need you! Consider serving on the IABC Africa Regional Board. We are accepting nominations for the 2018-2019 term, which will begin June 1, 2018.
Submit your nomination by 15 May 2018.
We are seeking nominations for the following Regional Board positions:
- Vice / Incoming Chair – Please note this position will be a 1-year term (automatic succession from Incoming Chair to Chair and Outgoing Chair.
- Director of Professional Development and Certification
- Director of Chapter Development
We are also seeking volunteers for the following:
- Cape Town Chapter Board Volunteers
- Tshwane Chapter Board Volunteers
- Volunteers to start up peer or working groups across the Africa Region
IABC members in good standing, based in the Africa Region are eligible for nomination. Board nominations are self-nominated.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to get involved as a board member or volunteer, or if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.