What will the business of ten years’s time look like? How will people work, connect and communicate? What will businesses and business communicators need to be, and do, in order to survive and thrive? Find out, at the 2012 Conference of the International Association of Business Communicators (IABC).
The Vineyard Hotel, Cape Town, 17-19 October 2012
OUR AGENDA and SPEAKER LINE-UP INCLUDES:
WEDS 17 OCTOBER
• Leadership Institute
• Gold Quill workshop
THURS 18 OCTOBER
- Chantelle Ilbury (keynote Speaker) The World and South Africa Beyond 2012
- Ike Ndlovu (Sanlam) • Pieter Pretorius 49M 18 Months On
- Peter Penny (International guest speaker)
- Case study (International Gold Quill award winner)
- Louise Marsland (Editor and journalist)
- Susan Engelbrecht (University of Pretoria)
- Beat the QuizzMaster”: Are you a QI fan? A “Weakest Link” armchair expert? Let’s see how you do in real life … Pit your wits and communication skills against the Quizz Master and fellow delegates in this interactive communication quizz.
- Gala dinner
FRIDAY 19 OCTOBER
- Kerby Meyers (International guest speaker)
- Tiffany Markman Looking Ahead, 10 Writing Skills to Trend Over The Next 10 years
- Rebecca Cronje Case study (International Gold Quill award winner)
- Kathy Lee Strategy – Copyright Social Media: How To Navigate The Water
- Claire Watson Looking Ahead – What Employees Want
- Justin Gomez and Charl Thom (FoxP2 creative agency)
- Gary Wright Closing Keynote
Board Member: R2950
To get a registration form, please email
or call her on 082 377 5554 for more information!
(Registrations will CLOSE on 12 October 2012, at 17h00.)
To ensure you get FULL value of this year’s conference, IABC Africa requests that you book your return flights for 19h00.
Download the full IABC 2012 Conference programme here
Download Tiffany Markman’s Ten Writing Skills Cheat Sheet here